E-Blast your announcement directly to the inboxes of our 3,000+ members. Pre-payment is required for this service.
Sending an e-blast for a job? This is a separate service -- please click here for more information.
|E-Blasts||E-blasts for 2019
|Job E-Blasts||Click here for details|
|Student Research E-Blast||Click here for details|
|NSGC Member Survey E-Blast||We do not have a separate service to distribute member surveys. Members who are interested in distributing a survey in a dedicated email should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase an E-Blast for $1,500.|
|Advertising Bulletin Email Spot||$250|
Monthly Advertising Bulletin
Secure your spot in our monthly Advertising Bulletin that includes paid submissions from sponsors, industry, non-profit organizations and other organizations that have an interest in contacting NSGC members about one product, service, or educational offering. The Advertising Bulletin gives NSGC members the opportunity to hear about industry news and offerings relevant to their profession on a year-round basis. Organizations will be limited to 1 post per bulletin and posts will appear in the order the purchase was made.
Emails will be sent on the 3rd Friday of each month. Content and payment must be submitted by the 1st Friday of the month to be included in that same month's digest.
How to Submit:
- Purchase your e-blast spot at this link: Add to Cart and View Cart
- Complete the submission form here
- An NSGC staff member will follow up with you to confirm and
- All advertisers must be clearly identified by company/organization name in the
- If you would like to send an e-blast with specific formatting, please send content as an HTML file with all images already hosted through your own website.
- If you plan to send a text e-blast and would like to include images, all images should be JPG or PNG format. Images should be no wider than 600 pixels.
- Please note: The NSGC E-Blast service is not able to send attachments. NSGC will make every attempt to include your desired formatting, within the limits of our system.